Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tired

The once daily or twice daily blog posts dwindled to weekly posts. The weekly posts have dwindled even further to monthly posts. There is really no excuse, talking to some buddies lately I think I can be diagnosed with 'blogger's block'. There is a lot going on in my life, but nothing sticking to be 'blog-worthy' or really 'blog-ready'.

I sit down in front of blogger and nothing but random unconnected thoughts spew out. Maybe I need a change of scenery to write more?

I am sitting on the Light Rail from Littleton, CO to downtown Denver and can come up with different things to write about - again mostly random thoughts, but at least there is some sort of inter-relatedness (although I'm not real sure that is even possible). I am highly entertained by the conversations of those sitting around me and the different people getting on and off the train at each station (homeless, teenagers, business man, etc).

Maybe I should spend the day on the train and just post the smells, sights, and sounds of the 'daily commute' of Denver?

No comments: