Friday, March 07, 2008

Introducing Matthew Brian Lemmings

Date: Friday March 7, 2008
Time: 3:27 PM (EST)
Weight: 8 pounds 12 ounces
Length: 20.75 inches

Jen and Matthew are doing awesome. Matthew is adjusting to his new world; while Jen and I are adjusting to having a newborn stay in our room. When Morgan was born, she had to stay the first 4 nights in the NICU.

I'm going to have to get used to the grunts, snorts, and other baby sounds. Man this is awesome and yet terrifying (I'm not real sure I'll sleep that much these next few nights).

All thoughts and prayers were (and are still) appreciated. We love each of you and are thankful for the support you have given us!

[edit - I removed the slide show from the post, because it was slowing down the loading of the page. So here is a link to the Picasa web albulm that contained the same pictures.]

We have pictures of almost everyone with Matthew; however, we are missing Christy, Brandon, Jackson, Kim, and the Olson clan! We expect to take care of those pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is so precious.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! Jen you look GREAT in those hospital pictures!! I'm green with envy :D Also, Matthew shares a birthday with someone very important (to Josh and I)...Harrison! So, I'll always remember his birthday!